Sunday 5 April 2009

...

I'm going Bangkok again with my dearest fren and Ber in another 5 more days!!
Realli excited about the whole things..yet m sian..full of regrets..
Y mus i make my fren unhappy??sigh~
She ignored me again..for the whole week..
But yest she replied my sms..heh..i was like, SO HAPPY LOr!!
I thought everything will b fine again... .....
Budden yest dinner, i did something tt made her unhappy again..
I helped her ordered something which she don't like to eat..n she made some comments that realli makes feel sad n hurt~~
Unhappy..cos the things that i do just don't make her happy..
We never talked much to each other yesterday, she don't even feel like talkin to me..at least, that's wat i feel..
I missed the chance to do 'grocery shopping' for BKK trip with her tis time round..
I missed just alot of stuffs..i always regretted the things i did to make her unhappy or angry..
But she will always really really make me REGRET BIG TIME for the things i've done..
I jus felt and feel miserable now.. what should i do??
I realli love my fren..for who she is..but all these is getting too hard for me to bear..
I just cant take it when she ignores me,
I just cant take it when she treats me like a nobody..
I just cant be myself when she is unhappy w me..
I'm lost manz..realli lost..
She's just like my torch in my life, w/o her, i'm lost in darkness..
I hope everything will be back to normal..
Fren, pls forgive me and accept me as ur fren, for who i am..
i know u have been doing a fantastic job in this area, cld u pls do it one more time for me??