Sunday 26 July 2009

Updates

It seems like i have been MIA for quite some time here..heehee..
Kept buzy w alot of stuffs actually..

After Ber's dad passed away shortly after we came back from our yearly BKK trip, i have been keeping my fren company during weekends.
That's bcos Ber is not supposed to go to anyone's house/home for next 100days..

Well, i tried to keep my wkends off, so that i can dawn over at her plc.
We did alot of things, watch alot of movies, dramas, played games, PSP blah blah blah..

Seems like there is not enough time for us to still haha..

Gotta very demoralised over work recently as well..for both fren and me..

Her: Bosses dun seems to appreciate her effort and capability..dissappointments everywhere and like everyday for her.. *jeez..**

Me: Just very sick of work, and my officer S****Y.
Dunno y, sometimes jus feel like she is getting on my nerves.!! well, maybe she feels the same way towards me too..hahah LOL*

I actually applied for alot of positions within HSBC during this period of time..
1st: PCM Client Service Assistant Manager
2nd: Offshore Client Service Associate
3rd: Onshore Premier Service Manager

Went for all 3 interviews.
1st one's out, 2nd and 3rd, praying i'll stand abit of chance..pls pls..
but on the other hand, shucks, cos i'll b getting a $500 paycut!! *sob sob*

Dilemna!!! somebody help me!!
But i tink i shldn't be shortsighted...mus tink far and look at the whole picture..
i need progression!! mus get out of HSBC CCTR soon!!! by tis yr..yes by THIS YEAR!!
This shall b my aim! **JIA YOU**!!

Aim for my fren: before National Day 9 Aug 09, she mus send resumes, go for interviews test market and find a chance to speak to her big boss S****N
She mus do something inorder to have a firm decision soon..cant drag any longer le..!
Jia You too fren!!