Thursday 29 October 2009

MC

I took my 1st MC today..after i moved on to Offshore.
Hmm..a sign that i'm tired~
Initially i only planned to take to take a break, still having second thoughts dunno whether should really take anot.
However after yesterday's dinner with Scott and friends, really kena indigestion, stomach pain..
This morning woke up with stomach upset, went LS..decided to stay home, see doc, take mc rest..
Things happen for a reason i guess..haha
Din regret my decision for the day..haha.had a really gd time/rest today.. :D

Feels lousy at work..dun really like the job context..
boring,meaningless, not something that i like..
counting down to next change of job..ARM..hope i dun need to wait 18mths for that..sigh~

i have thoughts and ideas, but they are always incomplete..
Thanks to my fren, for always completing what is always in my mind, my sentences, my thoughts..
Only w her help, i'm able to know what is really going on my mind.
haha..yes, i'm this lousy without her..
what is wrong w me..feels like dying..
i dreamt of my ah ma again this morning..i saw her, but she claimed she's not her..
i see her, its her..i couldnt b mistaken..or could it be a sign that i'm losing my memory..my memory of her..??
i wouldnt want that to happen..what is happening to me?my brain seems nt able to function very well these days..im seriously worried..

i know im feelin this way, this anxiety over nothing and mood swing all becos of the stupid monthly affairs..hope this feelin will go away soon.

all is gd all is gd all is gd all is gd all is going to be fine..