Monday 12 May 2008

Ages..

it's been ages since i last came in my very own 1st blog..haha.
actually i decided not to cont bloggin, cos i tink i'm a failure at it..

however before i went to BKK (24-27th Mar 08), i decided to post alot alot of pixs and cont my bloggin..but the sad thing is, i lost my Sony Ericsson W960i there..
i used only for 20 days..n it decided to leave me for gd..sigh.
u wun know how many pix i took at BKK!! 2oo near to 300 manz! Madness!!
a pity i cant share w u all..but it's all in my mind.. hee.*grin*

well, i guess all these is a sign telling me not to blog, not to blog..
ok ok..i've decided not to blog den..n i started readin pple's blogs..
Interesting..cos u can really scope alot of juicy and interesting news fr there..haha.


So y m i doin w this post den?
well..jus bored..lol u know tis is how i m..


i wana tell everybody that i went on BINTAN w my fren!! 2 of us oni..hahaha.
can imagine how fun it'll be rite?wahahaha... ok la..at least i can c we both enjoyed n had a relaxing time there..
we tried alot of games..Go-Karting, ATV, Achery, etc..
a pity we din get to play any sea games..well, next time ya?heheh..
celebrated her birthday there..cool rite?
Happy Belated Birthday to you my fren!!
Where shall we go next year for your birthday??getting all excited again me..LOLx..

Kz..tink i've written quite a fair bit..w my writing talent..ehh ehemm.., i can write pages de..
simply jus repeating n repeating myself oni lor..wahahahaha.
k kz..stopping..
well, hope i've have gd and happy days ahead..
same to all..especially my dear fren..


loving you as usual..