Tuesday 13 May 2008

Expo 130508

today starts off as a pretty good day for me..
i cant believe i managed to sleep for full 5hrs last night when i'm on night shift!!
hahaha...
i know alot of pple sure envy..wahahaha...well, i did it, n i was feeling pretty alert, at least in a clear state of mind to do my role play test with Elyssa today..hehe. No stressed, glad i'm done with it..LOLx..

Took cab home and rested for 30mins before my fren reached my place. We went down EXPO today together.. i've been wanting to go there for quite some time.. That place sure brings back memories, esp times when i'm preparing for my SIM exams..orrhh..How times flies...

Saw alot of students sitting outside the exhibition halls waiting for their exams to start..the anxiety on their face.. Makes me so happy..hahah Not being psychotic, but just glad i'm way past that period..Wheww~

Newae,today is my MeiWen JieJie's 2nd paper.. fr the look of it, n of cos along with my strong hunch, she'll definately pass her paper.. No need to stress yourself actually gal..
If i can pass this paper, there's no way u'll fail manz..hahaha..

During the 3hours, me n fren went to Si Mei - East Point Mall to walk walk/explore..
Of cos we went to Pets Safari!! saw alot of doggies..so cute!! i can almost imagine how ah boi looks like when he was brought home from the farm in Pasir Ris 2 years back..
a pity i wasn't there..

Next we decided to go take a look at our new Terminal 3 after some grocery shopping at NTUC..hahaha..
Woah..that i one exciting place! Very big and spacious, very futuristic design, very nice place to be at.. got this urge to go there again for my next trip oversea..hee..
There's alot of shopping to be done there lor!!!! all should at least go there once during there free time to walk around manz..

Bought alot of goodies from Candy Empire and CocoaTree!!
I think my dear fren spent alot alot on those titbits and chocoS!! Thanks for getting all these goodies for me too!!
love them, love ya too!! *muack*

Yupz, i mus comment, do not patronise Waraku from East Coast Park..
I tink the service is bad, food is not worth for money...etc.
There's far more choices to choose from when you are at East Coast Park..
Galare, Kenny ROgers, Sushi Tei, Carls' Junior etc..

Well, looking forward to our next trip to the East side again..
Mayb i should drive and bring all to Geylang for some dou hua, you tiao, durians..etc..

fat fat fat time..!!!

mus rem to exercise..getting lazy again tis wk.. oops*

kz..an hr more i'll need to go work..hope today calls will stop after 1am and all the way till 8am..lol~~!!!
happie den!!

so glad i made the right choice to go Expo with fren today..hee