Thursday 10 December 2009

round the corner~~ *jingles*

X'Mas is round the corner!!! Wheeee....
dunno what to get for my colleagues, and most imptly, dunno what to get for my fren n Ber and family..

actually Ber's present settled..hee, thx to fren's idea! whoot!~ Hope she will like it..heh

fren's present..i'm still clueless leh..but anyhow no matter what, i will get her something de..jus like usual years.heh

Looking fwd to the party at Irene's / Ber's place - theme - pyjamas!
Looking fwd to Sun's place - 1st time gathering for x'mas after like 10yrs?!
Looking fwd to our v own X'Mas party at fren's place..but a pity, i cannot go off early for the day leh.. Zzzz.. -_-"

Hopefully 2009 will end good, and 2010 will be a GOoD goOd yEaR!! heh..

I should start planning le..for my career..i tink i will need to take my papers in Jan 10 le..must complete all papers by Mar 10. hope i can achieve this target..*pray*

I wana say..I still love my fren as much as before..haha. *shy*