Friday 25 December 2009

X'Mas Eve

Today is a hApPiE DaY!!
MeRrY X'MaS!!!

Heh...got off from work at 1pm! cool..rec'd quite abit of gifts from the colleagues in OBC..heh.

Went home, took pics of the gifts, then went IMM for my lunch n to do some last min shoppin.,.heh

Napped for 1 hr, shiok, shuang~, den went to fren's plc for gift exchange around 6pm..

I love the gift ber n fren gave me! DiaMond Ring from LeeHwa!! luv Luv lUv!!
Hope Ber likes the coach red wrislet i got for her too..
N of cos my fren, hope she likes the surprise i have for her..!!heh..

Yup..fren, if u get the chance to read this blog, that is only meant for surprise.the real x'mas gift is still avail..take ur time ya, choose carefully~~

Went Great World for Kenny Rogers! so packed, crowded..
caught 2 movies, chipmunks 2-cute n CUTEz!!, followed by Sherlock Holmes-V captivative, handsome casts!! looovve it!!

Enjoyed myself! Merry Christmas to all..
:D