Friday 12 February 2010

Nonsense~~

*******************************************************************************

Friday, January 15, 2010

if u happen to read this, don't question me.
sometimes, i feel that i shouldn't ask things that i want to know cos i dun have the right to.
sometimes, i feel it's easier for u to talk to others than to me.
sometimes, i wish that i wont have to taste disapointment.
sometimes, i jus have millions of thoughts jumping out at me.
Posted by ~ CATHERINE ~ at
10:43 PM 0 comments
*********************************************************************************
Happen to see this post from someone's blog..haha.
strange sia..sometimes i feel this way too..but i just dunno how to pen them down like how this blogger does..simple words and sentences..i just dunno how..
just know how to talk alot of nonsense, all not making senses, yet everytime making pple arnd me angry, upset and mistaking me.. :S
I'm sorry fren..for making you angry..but i really dun mean it..
I just hate it when i did things to make my fren unhappy..pls let me be the last to make her unhappy even if i cant make her happy.. **PRAY**