Tuesday 10 September 2013

TW WO U

I'm going on another trip without u..mixed feeling. I wana show you I don't need you, but rather, I want you in my life..forever. This kind of feeling sucks to the max. Rightfully I should be feeling happy, excited cos I'm going on a holiday! but..i just cant seems to find the joy.. I'm kinda depressed..sad that I'm really going without you. I looked at the photo I always have beside my bed.. Its of you and me, taken on 2011, July 27. That's the date we went to TW together, just the 2 of us. When will I be able to go oversea with you again?

I don't know what and how to feel anymore. This trip will be just another grocery shopping to me..nothing feels special or exciting anymore.. I'll get you the MagicShop primer and Facial wash..wish you could tell me what you want from there for now. Really hope my next trip will be with you. I realised no matter what we do or where we go, so long it's with you, it feels special and fun. I know you don't feel the same.. I'm sorry for causing you so much hurts all along. I should have been more sensitive and know what to do. If only I knew, things would not have turn out this way right my fren? 

Feels nothing but regrets only.. My 2nd largest regrets so far.