Saturday 29 August 2009

Sat 29/08/09

I've watched UP w my fren on lunar 七巧节.
It's a simple show which touches our heart..haha.
Mayb only i feel so touched la..esp when they show the lives of the ah pek and his wife..*sob sob*
I bet my fren love it too..lucky we managed to watch e last screening even though we had to rush abit after work! ;D

Today is e long awaited SAT!
Woke up early in e morning for the class..moves were simple,yet i'm beginning to ache all over le.Lousy me..
Went for breakfast together, den short grocery shopping, bathed and i slept.
Soooo tired..whole body no strength le..

haa..n my fren so naughty lar..kept putting food near my nose..make me hungry nearly cannot SLP!!! >_<

Well i'm up now putting in this new blog entry because i thought we were supposed to go Kwan Im Tong - 四马路there pray de..Mayb my fren too tired decided to postphone ba..not sure leh.
She sure looks more tired den me..let her slp ba.i shall jus wait n surf arnd the net 1st, or play w ah boi..hee
M looking forward to next Sat's class..i reeally wana slim down, tone up!!!! *-* Jiayou!!
We gotta do it tog! fren fren, JIAYOU k?!

Tonight after Mayday's concert, tink i'll go home since Ber coming over to stay.
I tink fren 不好意思say..i shld b more 自动la..nvm, HOME SWEET HOME den..hee
M contented le..shldnt b unhappy or wat de.. *-*