Monday 3 August 2009

Sum up~

Just finished my last episode of L-Word.
It's really a very nice piece of artwork, every character so beautifully and vividly written and acted out!
I love the characters there, especially Alice, who is ever so ready to speak up her mind, so true to her friends, so loyal to her partner..I love Bette, who is so strong and powerful, so ever beautiful and perfect in one way or another~
I just love this drama..a pity the last season 6th ended kinda in a rush..with alot of parts left untold and unexplained..
Suddenly just feel kinda lost~ dunno y..maybe it's like sayin goodbye to someone whom u have known their life inside and out for yrs and suddenly, they are just goin to get out of your life..it's this kind of feeling that scares u..e kind of power and influence that a drama can have on u..ha.it's just me, and my fren..we do sometimes behave and feel kinda similarly..we are of the same kind~from the same pack~
My tributes to the actresses of L-Word! and to the script writer! Kudos!~!~!

I was offered the 2 positions which i've applied within HSBC..surprises surprises~
Had a hard time deciding which to choose..but all thanks to some really good advices from my ex-colleagues,colleagues and of cos supports from my family and my fren..i've decided to take on the position of Offshore AM Client Services.!
Hope i did make a right decision for myself! looking forward to it actually~heheh*