Thursday 27 August 2009

Updates!!

My last day at Call Center is finalised! ~~ 15th sept 2009
Having mixed feelings, happy that i'm finally moving on, say bye bye to manning Hotline!!
Nervous as in dunno wat to expect at the new work envt..dunno if colleagues will be as nice as my current colleagues in CCTR..
I mus admit i'm kinda blessed when it comes to work..my bosses, officers, colleagues are nice, lovely and friendly + helpful to me!
I'm not a v gd colleague to start w, or rather, i feel i always give pple arnd me alot of problems..but they are always so accomodative..i really really am grateful to them all..LOVE them all dearly..~~ hee..
Now feelin kinda of 舍不得.. :( but i mus think futher..for my own future..lol
okie..i mus tell myself everything is gonna b fine! :D :) :P :] :*
I've just given a Celine Card Wallet to my dearest fren!
She seems happie w it..hee, n I'm happie that my fren is HAPPY!! :D
Hope she'll have better luck finding a job she likes soon! Tender Tender Tender!!
N, our 1st KickBoxing class (after breaking for so long) starting this coming Sat 29/8!!
So looking forward to it!! heh..and we will be going to MayDay's concert at 8pm that same day!! whoo whee!!!~~~~~~~~~So looking forward to this sat!
Mayb i'll get a bag-GUCCI for myself or a A/X watch fr Bugis Fortune Center??
hee hee..
k k..i shall stop now..Cont again nex time! :D