Sunday 13 January 2013

Firm

At times I really wish you would stand strong and firm and fight for what we believed in.. That we are nothing but purely sisters n best frens only.. But u didn't. U let everything fall, u Lose focus and u shut me out fr ur life.. Trying to prove to her that u can do without me. That she is most impt to u. Wats there to prove in e 1st place when it has always been like this? Why mus u make changes and in the end makes everything so messy? Why didn't u stand firm n convince her it's not the case again? What happened to u halfway? Where's e u I know? If u cld do this to someone who u 口口声声says it's ur best bud for more than 10yrs, how can another person place completely trust in u? Maybe I'm the naive one.. I dunno how's it's like n how crazy it is to fall in love. All I know it's love have taken over ur mind n u r crazy.. I'm crazy too cos of u..