Saturday 5 January 2013

Lost world

Y m I feelin worried again? Such feelin hasn't come since yvo times.. I'm feelin v lost too. Jus cos I Cldnt contact u. I tried to slp at home..but I rushed down to ur place n realized u r not home. I'm worried. Whr cld u hv gone to alone? U dun like to b alone but u r out by urself. I dunno whr to find u n here I m sitting outside staring into blank.. Jus waiting for ur call or MSG.. 
I'm relieved that u finally SMS me. I really do. I know u r lost, I try to tell u to do things to occupy urself. Even I can't do so.. Y did I give u such a difficult task.. I m such a lousy Fren.. I feel sad for u but there's nothin I can do. Y m I so powerless? I only wan u to be happy. N myself to be happy. Y is it so hard to achieve.. 
I'm lost too. U r too.. In our own world. Can I be positive once again m stay focus? I'm losing my mind. I dunno wat to do..