Monday 14 January 2013

My kind of frenship,kinship

If u think telling me u hate me or telling others u hate me is going to make me go away from your life, u r wrong! YES I'm upset that u treated me this way, treated our frenship jus this way. It means nothing to you when compared to your love. I will accept this fact that you think this way but hell, I Will NOT leave u! I'll be here for u regardless what happen. No matter how much I don't concur with your thinking and doings sometimes, how much I feel you treated me shabbily at times readily to discard, I think I will still standby you, supporting you and catching you when you fall. Anytime when you needed me. This is maybe what you refer as frenship, kinship. There's no temp thing.. So stop telling me it's only temp. It's either u do it or u don't. U want or you don't. U can make changes or u can't. I came w a pure n simple heart accepting u as my bestest Fren, my dear sis. I'm sure u too. Pls dun forget this..it's a lifetime promise. I sincerely hope for the best for u.