Tuesday 11 May 2010

Actions and Consequences

i think i'm being a spoilt brat..no wonder my fren says she cannot stand me anymore.
Y am i being so Ren Xing ne?
i dun have the rights to do so..

My fren is right to ignore me and be angry with me..
i should stop asking her to stop being angry with me..i should not take away her rights from doing so
My fren is doing the right thing..when you love your friend, you protray tolerance but not indulgence..
If she is not angry with me or if she don't ignore me like what she is doing now, i would not learn right?
She loves me..she treats me as her friend..she dun wana me to be a disgrace, she wants me to learn..but i'm just too stupid.
I'm really a stupid fren..y am i doing this time and time again to make my fren disappointed?

I'm ashamed to sms or talk to her actually..but another side of me just do not wish to lose any contact with her..
My mind is in a struggle..
I even have the urge to sms her to ignore me, cos i deserved it..but i just cannot do it..how?

One must learn to answer to one's action..this is act of a mature adult
I should face up to the truth.
Truth is, i did something bad, and i should be brave to admit it and accept the consequences.
Life is hard..and life is even harder when you lose your fren..
But who can i blame but myself?

阿麼,求求你帮帮我好吗?我好害怕。。