Sunday 9 December 2012

Assurance

thanks for giving me the assurance that I always needed n seeked for from u fren. U know me very well..like a book. I really need all these assurances too..not just u. im always able to find my securities fr u. That's y i have always been so contented. I need to rely more on myself now..cos i realised u wont always be there for me. we all need to be independent..However, i wld still like to thanks u for being there for me fren, as always. I dun tink there's anyone who doesnt need constant assurance so u r no exception too.dun worry fren..u r not alone. Hope im able to be ur support forever, someone u can always trust n rely on. i'll put myself in ur shoes n think everytime and everything for u. I'll work hard for u fren. Cos u wan me too. N i wan to for u. Jiayou! Hope u can be forever happy de. :)