Saturday 15 December 2012

losing u..

Yes thats what has been haunting me every now and then..creeping into my thoughts even when im preoccupied with work..u prefer and have chosen to b w her over me. ur priorities were never once me. i'm jus a nobody..who wldnt be sad? im only human too. u say im understanding..u r wrong..im actually not.but what else can i do but self deceive myself that everything is gonna be just fine? im jus not accepting the fact and still thinks that one day everything will turn out jus fine..its pricking me every now and then..reminding me that i'm forsaken..you have been and will always be my priority..but sadly, i'll never be urs. U will never be happy and contented just being w me..this is a fact that i have to accept..what else can i do? Im unhappy..i oso dunno wat is happening to me..can someone pls tell me?

i thought u have chosen a path where u'll be happy..at least 1 of us is happy..its worth while. but y r u equally unhappy? What have u done? why do something that makes everyone unhappy?or izit something that ive done wrongly that makes u unhappy being w me? is this the best choice you can make fren? m i given any choice? i wana very much to help..but im helpless.. i know im one of the person who caused u to be unhappy..u felt obliged somehow to me..that u've neglected me. u know im very unhappy..thus u felt sorry. i dun need u to apologise..whats the point of it? i wan u to be w me, spend time w me cos u wana..not cos u felt the obligation to do so..u can never understand how it feels like to know u r actually a burden to someone who u care and love dearly..i dunno what im feelin too..a moment i thought i can understand and think for u, the next im jus as confused.. i need a break through.. can u be my mimi lim again?can we be like before?