Thursday 20 December 2012

the post before 211212

what if tomorrow is end of world like what the Mayans has predicted?
I've totally no idea what i would do..probably i'll do my usual stuffs.. My mama papa jiejie minghui knows i love them..my mimi lim oso know i love them..i have no regrets. but if only im given a 2nd chance..i would relive my life again in a better manner... i would be hard working and earn alot of money..i would be braver and tell the one i love that i love her and wana look after her for life.. i would not let myself ever have any regrets if its within my control..i could have done better 12years back..
what i can do now is bravely accept whatever comes along..welcome the future.. i wana my family to be healthy and happy always..i wan my mimi lim to be happy too..That's probably the best gift i can ask for..
Pray everyone will be safe, healthy and happy forever..

loves~