Monday 12 November 2012

12.11.12

My sis jus told me that this person she likes cannot accept that we are this close. What should be a normal person's reaction? How should my reaction be like? My sis can give me all the reassurance, but I tink it's gonna be hard on my poor sis. What kind of person will demand such atrocious request? Its like tellin ur someone that i cannot be with you if you still have a pair of parents..cos i have bad experience with in laws.. Or like I cannot stand dog, so pls send ah boi to SPCA if you wana be with me?! Shouldnt love be i love you, n i will love who u love.. 爱屋及乌? Before we know each other, we alr dislike each other. The feelin is mutual i guess..I'll make myself scarce. I dont wana my sis to give me the feelin that I'm a hindrance to her anymore.. I dun wana have that same kind of terrible feelin i had years back..that i'm unwanted by her..that she does not need me in her life to share her joy..I have had enough.I 'm too old for all these over again. This person jus reminded me of Yvo.. I'm incomparable to a person whom she knows for only a few months..irony~
Hope this person will treat my sis gd. My sis will still be my dearest mimi lim regardless wat happen, no matter how she treats me. N i love her so.