Sunday 25 November 2012

Growing old gracefully..

I didn't expect to go out w min sis n sasa for lunch tdy. I thought I wld say I'm not feelin well. Will not see her. In e end, I went. The lunch turns out well. We chit chatted for awhile fr 1-3.45pm. After that, she wana go Vivo shop for Xmas present. I wana say bye to her but in e end, I acc her to Vivo. I jus can't bear to see her being alone, even for a small period of time. Even I know after that she will say bye to me n I gotta make my way back home myself. I thought I'll be able to stand strong by what I wana do, not meet her for these period. But I can't bring myself to do it.
I did wat I wana do today, but yet I'm afraid I'll go mad again like yesterday again.. N give her probs again. I dun wish to.
M I doin things right? Is this wat she wants? On my way home, I called her. I guessed she will b bored thus I called cos I dun wana her to feel bored. Y hasn't she called me instead? Y? Was she afraid to talk to me?
 I will b ok for ur sake Fren, my Sis.
Somebody MSG me: Haha let's hope that both of us will grow old into nice and caring 👵👴 (grandma and grandpa) hahaha.
He hope that we can all grow old gracefully tog. 
That's wat I hv always told my sis. That I will grow old gracefully w her.