Wednesday 14 November 2012

14.11.2012 I'm too used to having u as part of plans all the time~

Thanks for finally telling me. Though I wished it was a face to face but I tink u find it difficult to tell me in person. U know I won't b able to control n will definitely cry. Yes I cried for a gd 2hrs+ in bed. Sorry that u were affected at such timing, at work. Hope u were able to hold back ur tears. I definitely trust that u will try to handle the situation. Nobody will lose each other. Thanks for giving me the assurance. I'm v happy u did that. I know u r doing ur best to protect me again. I know u love me as much as I do too. But I hv no wish to let u into a difficult position. I'm jus disappointed that things turn out this way.. These are things we cannot control.. U always say, if I can't change, u will. Mayb it's time I do something for u. Though I do not wish to do it, I'm given no choice. Can we really be the same w another person in your life now?  Of cos I wld love to go out w u, dinner, slp over, share ur joy n everything. I thought this will b forever, till we are old. I'm still v naive at my age. Ah bing, if not for urself, pls tink more for others. For ur dearest mimi lim. She wldnt want all these to happen if given a choice. I know she wldnt. But she cannot control. Pls help her. U can do it. For her sake.. Pls do wat u can do for her so long she is happy. Even if it means ull b unhappy n sad. She's worth it. U mus do so.

I love u too much to let go. Ull forever be my dearest sis, my Mimi lim