Wednesday 14 November 2012

Dunno..

I can't help but read n re-read our watsapp this morning. Mimi lim mus hv spent the whole night composing such a long MSG to me. Y suddenly? Did that person requested her to do something if not they will not be together? Y suddenly msg me to apologize, to tell me that the person know abt our past and that she'll do her best to correct the mistake? Izit a hint for me? Izit bcos my fren is at her wits end too?To tell me that I shldnt be expecting so much from her from now on? U keep tellin me freq reduced, she cannot stomach the idea of ex Slpin beside u.why is she bringing up all these past which none of us wish to touch on for yrs? Y is she here to jeopardize our wonderful frenship for yrs?! Does she knows abt ber n u? If she did wld she Oso request u not to talk to her and not be as close to her? Y is she dictating u? Y is she controlling u? Or is this ur wish too? I'm at a confused state.. I cannot tink right. A moment I tink we r still the same, nothin changes and nothing will change.another moment i am afraid that we can no longer be the same like before. W another person in ur life, it has turned everything upside down. This is the least I wld expect fr u, fr ur relationship. I nvr knew u gg into relationship wld means me having to get out of ur life. Is she the right person for u Fren? Of cos only u know n time will tell. I only hope all these u've done for her is worth while. she will be the one who can bring u happiness. I know I'm not the one and can never be. I dun wish to leave u. Tell me wat I Shld do? Wat Shld I do? Pls take care of my bois.. they r still by ur side,protecting u the same on behalf of me.jus that u can't see. I trust u. I do so completely. Tell me wats more to come for me.