Tuesday 13 November 2012

penning down my wkend..

My fren has acc me to where i wana go to over the wkend!
After Ber's hse warming, we left around 6pm to JP for dinner and to shop for heels @ mitju.
Afterwhich, we had Crystal Jade..she has a gd appetite. Im happy to see that!
I went to her place to stay over..initially i was apprehensive if i wana n should stay.. Y? Cos that person slept on the bed before.. Y? Cos im afriad that person might appear on Sun and i wld need to go back home in a rush like im some kind of mistress.. Luckily nothing of the sort. Im glad. My Mimi Lim has protected me well.. I has a gd nite slp..she was not really though..(kinda difficulties in breathing) Tink cos she was unwell..
The nex sun morning, we woke up fresh n happy! She brot me to Mac for breakie..Thx so much.! U rem! :)We spent the day in the room, a relaxing sun..and after that, she bot me to Clementi for dinner @ fish n co. Hearty dinner w no disturbance.. Im curious, yet i chose not to ask,, y that person was not free. I chose to believe that you jus wana spend some time w me, before u have no time for me anymore when you fully conc on that person..I appreciate what you have done for me..n definately treasured every bit of the time i spent w u. I know its time for me to say gd bye,,but i was reluctant and requested to stay for another nite(thick skinned)
I bid gd bye to Ah boi.(the next morning) i know it gonna be away for awhile before i will see him again. i took a few pics of the room which i have stayed wkends after wkends for years.. i kept all my bois away.in a safe place.. i was once again reluctant to leave..i spent a gd 2hrs doing nothin, jus reminiscing. I'm so gonna miss everything, the time spent, the feeling, u and all and all.. V sad, but i should be contented.. Im gonna leave u for awhile for u to search for ur happiness my fren, my dear sis. In pursuit of ur happiness, pls do not forget me n continue to miss me.cos i will definately miss u dearly..i promise <3>