Monday 19 November 2012

My dream

Now is 5am. I woke up crying fr my dream. 原来mimi lim
也不知道all these are not within her control.还天真的以为她能handle.我也以为我可以control my emotions and hold back.but I'm really wrong,v v wrong, I'm afraid all these are jus a brave pretense, jus like my dream. I can't do it. I'm really afraid of losing my Mimi lim. The dream is so real like. It was real like. In the dream u told me to look at u ride the motorbike game. U r ridin w her n that I can look fr far 1st before I join u on 2nd round. I told u not necessary to go 2nd round w me cos after the 1st round, ull b dead tired. U can go ahead w her. U insisted that u can handle it and n asjed me to wait for u. Though I tOld u I dun intend to see n play, I hid fr far lOokin at u havin fun, wanting to share the joy n support u. I was actually so lookin fwd to my turn. 
However in my dream, it turns out that u hv disappointed me. U were tired n cannot bring me on to the 2nd round u promised. She doesn't allow u to pillion me like u do for her too. U tried explaining to me but I was jus too devastated when the truth is placed before me. I cried as I ran down the stairs of flight. U were running hard after me too. 4th floor, 3rd floor, coming to 2nd floor u slowed down ur pace n finally took a different direction fr me without reaching 1st floor. This is reality or isn't just my dream? I woke up suddenly. In my dream I was crying hard. I woke up crying too. Which is seldom cos I usually would only tear n woke up fr dreams.. Feelin v sad now. I tink tis is real. HOw long can I put up w all these? How long can I deceive myself n put up w my own pretense. I'm tired le.. Im still so naive n stupid, even in my dreams.. Pls tell me wat I Shld do.. I dun wana lose her.. But I guess it's not up to me to say n decide. 
Jus before I slept earlier, I was still Tinkin I was actually touched by wat she said in her watsapp, that she has never thought if losing this kinship between me n her. Y m I dreaming wat I dreamt then? Pray that everything will be like wat I wished for. 心想事成。