Friday 30 November 2012

Breakie for Dec 12

Finally got our Samsung note 2! Haa.. The long awaited phone. Delivered to my office.. Though it'll b better if we can get it tog at the branch like iPhone 2yrs back. Haa.
Can't wait to charge and play w it soon! 
Tml is dec alr! Dec 2012! They say the last day of the world is 121212. Not sure if it's real but I think Dec gonna b a good month for me! I started doing banking sales for officially 6mths! Hope I will like and can do for long for good! I wana earn a lot of money within a short time!! 

Suddenly got strong feeling that dec will have some good happening. I wonder what it is. People see me like 10+ yrs not attached, I feel the other way round instead at times. Haha. But this time, I'm gonna feel the same way others see. It's time for a change. I shouldn't be too contented with my life.. All these are just not enough. I wana work hard for the life I wan. I can't be who I used to be anymore. I need to make changes.. Hope I can do so. While tryin hard to make changes, I hope everyone around me will be happy for me, n be happy themselves too. I love all my friends n family very much. I hope they do n feel the same way for me too. 
Nov has been a long and difficult month for me..I've not felt so unhappy and worse for the longest time and this is the worst in my last 10yrs.. I dun wana ever experience such feeling again..i dun wana always be the loser anymore..i dun wana be such a crybaby anymore..Good bye Nov 12.. i welcome Dec 12~and 2013 and many more months and years to come!
I need breakie. <3 acc="acc" me="me" pray="pray" who="who" will="will">