Monday 26 November 2012

When 2 persons are together..

Are all these worth it? I thought only I'm unhappy. Y is my Fren unhappy too? Y is everyone unhappy? Does this means all the efforts put in are wasted? Why mud that person self created so many prob? Y mus that person tink I'm a threat? Y mud that person tink we are such unethical, despicable pple that do things behind pple's back? Where's the TRUST?
I hope Mimi lim can b happy. I hope that person will hope the same too n not be so selfish. 

I'm touched when my Fren says she could not hold back her tears when we talked about leavin each other's life. I can't bear to leave u. I wana grow old w u. I'll do anything for u. Even if it means only sadness for me my Fren, u know that? I wan u to b happy w me. I dun wana be a useless person who brings only prob for u. I'll b sad if u wan me out of ur life.. But I'll do anything for u if u really decided on that. I'll jus need time to adapt..