Sunday 25 November 2012

Shld I jus disappear?

Stupid me.. Y did I hv expectation again? Y did I tink that she will acc me the whole day? Is there a prob w me? Y Izit only I'm the one who wants her companionship? Y doesn't she needs mine any more? Or have this been the case for all these while? She is tired already.. Y dun she jus ignore n let me b? I dun understand? Y when 2 person finds it diff to b tog, wat kept them holdin  on to each other? Y mus I b the one who caused so much probs to her? Y mus it b me? Wat is wrong w me? Y did she showed me she put in effort but on e other hand she told e person that she has acc me enough alr? Y Izit she told me she has nothin to do nothin to shop n nex moment she told e other person she wana shop for stuffs. I dunno whether the thing I feel n see n hear is real. For a moment I really feel she wana us to meet n know each other. I was actually convinced n wana give us a chance to meet n know each other. But the truth is, wat Shld I do? I dunno how to face even my dear sis. Wat is happening? I'm feelin v v weak all of a sudden. I'm confused. I dunno wat to do except to hide n cry. Sometimes  I dunno wat I'm cryin for.  Jus cryin non stop till I feel numb..Is my last day comin? .. I dunno wat to do.. Pls teach me wat to do. I jus wan to b happy. I jus wan u to b happy..